Our Infographic “Social Media Statistics and Facts 2012” covers statistics and facts of all major social media platform including – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube and Blogging.
Infographic by – GO-Globe
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
- 25 percent of users don’t bother with any kind of privacy control.
- The average Facebook user has 130 friends.
- More than 350 million users suffer from Facebook Addiction Syndrome.
- 85 percent of women are annoyed by their friends
- Links about sex are shared 90 percent more than any other link.
- 750 tweets per second are shared on Twitter.
- If Twitter was a country, it’d be the 12th largest in the world.
- Two new members sign up to LinkedIn every second.
- LinkedIn has 161 million members in more than 200 countries and communities.
- There are more than 1 million LinkedIn groups.
- The most watched video is “Gangnam Style” with 532+ million views.
- The average visitor spends 15 minutes per day on YouTube.
- 3 million new blogs come online every month.
- 60 percent of bloggers are between 25 to 44 years old.
- 20 percent of bloggers have been blogging for more than six years.
- Professional bloggers maintain an average of four blogs.
- Pinterest drives more referral traffic than YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn combined.
- 97 percent of the fans of Pinterest’s Facebook page are women.
- Users spend an average of just fewer than 16 minutes on the site.
- The most popular age group is 25-34 year olds, accounting for 27.4 percent of the user base.
- There are 575 likes per second.
- 25 percent of Instagram users upload more than three pictures.
- More than 5 million images are uploaded every day.
- The Google +1 button is used more than five billion times per day.
- “Student” is the number one occupation of Google+ users.
- Google+ is adding 625,000 new users every day.
- More than 2/3 of its users are male.